Claire Dong has long time digging in the field of entertainment, corporation and finance legal service, and has solid theoretical foundation and rich practical experience.
Claire Dong received her Lawyer’s License in People’s Republic of China in 2003 and she has been rated consistently by Legal Band as the first-class lawyer in the field of sport and entertainment law. She is one of the partners in TianTai Law Firm and she has rich experience in the field of entertainment legal services with high reputation and influence in the industry. She has been practicing entertainment law in China for more than ten years and served more than one hundred entertainments clients and fund clients. Moreover, she has provided legal services for more than one hundred films and television dramas on the process of development, investment, financing, pre-production, production, post-production, distribution etc. In the area of litigation, she has represented hundreds of civil and economic cases, and is good at analysis and demonstration of cases and making of litigation strategy.
• The Research of Legal Issues in the Content of Films and Television, by State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of The People’s Republic of China
• The Research of the Model of Completion Guaranty Insurance of Films and Televisionin China, by China Insurance Regulatory Commission
• Beijing Lawyers Association Committee of Science, Education, Culture and Tourism[Deputy Secretary General]
• Capital Financial Services Association Television Finance Committee Legal Department[Director]
• Capital Copyright Industry Alliance[Supervisor]
• Chinese Union of Literary and Art[Specially Invited Lawyer]
• Chinese Culture and Finance 50-PersonForum[Specially Invited member]
LECTURES & FORUMS
• Legal Issues to be Noted during Film and Television Financing Investigation, the Fifth Beijing International Film Festival, "Change and Integration - Film Investment and Financing Forum.[Organizer and Panelist - Beijing 04/2015]
• Legal Issues of Film and Television Projects and the Risk Prevention, National Bar Association Intellectual Property Annual Meeting.[Lecturer - Hefei - 12/2015]
• “Crossover and Integration: Summit Forum for the Investment and Financing of Chinese Film”, the Sixth Beijing International Film Festival.[Organizer and Panelist - Beijing - 04/2016
• The Business Development of Lawyer in Film Investment andFinancing,Beijing Law School.[Lecturer - Beijing - 11/2016]
• Rational and Opportunities: Summit Forum for the Investment and Financing of Chinese Film, the Seventh Beijing International Film Festival.[Organizer and Panelist - Beijing - 04/2017]
• “Spanning and Leading: Chinese Films Financing Forum”, 8th Beijing International Film Festivel.[Organizer and Lecturer - Beijin - 04/2018]