User Registration Agreement of HOPE
In the process of registering as a HOPE user, you need to follow the operation instructions to complete the registration process and sign the following agreement online by clicking on the consent form (hereinafter referred to as the "this agreement"). Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the terms and conditions of this agreement (the content marked in bold in this agreement is the clause of exemption or limitation of liability, and the clause of clear obligations that you should perform, please read it carefully) , Then click to confirm and agree. By clicking agree, you have read and agreed to this agreement. If during the course of reading this agreement, you do not agree with this agreement or any of its terms, you should immediately stop registering. If you have any questions about the content of this agreement, you can consult by calling [+8610 65792199] or sending an email to [HOPE@yoouni.com].
I. Confirmation and Acceptance of Terms of Service
1. HOPE (referred to as yoouni.com/yoouni.cn, hereinafter referred to as "this site") the ownership and operation rights of various electronic services belong to "HOPE". You confirm and agree to all terms of service, and when you complete the registration process, this agreement is established and legally effective between you and the operator of this website, and you become an official user of this website.
2. In accordance with changes in national laws and regulations and the needs of the operation of this website, HOPE has the right to amend the terms of this agreement and related rules from time to time. Once the modified content is published on this website in any form, it will take effect, and in place of the previous related content, you should pay attention to changes in related content such as announcements, reminders, agreements and rules on this website from time to time. You know and confirm that if you do not agree with the updated content, you should stop using this website immediately; if you continue to use this website, you are deemed to be aware of the changes and agree to accept it.
3. Please confirm that before you start the registration process and use the services of this website, you should have the capacity for civil conduct that is compatible with your behavior as required by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If you do not have the civil capacity that is appropriate for your actions, you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences caused by it in accordance with the law.
II. Service Instructions
1. This website uses its own developed operating system to provide users with hot-selling copyrights, production services, customization of derivative products, and green channels for legal notarization through the Internet. To use this website, you must:
(1) Equipped with the necessary equipment for Internet access, including personal mobile phones, tablet computers, modems, routers, etc.;
(2) Pay for the telephone charges and network charges related to this service paid by individuals on the Internet;
2. Based on the importance of the network services provided by this website, you confirm and agree that:
(1) The registration information provided is true, accurate, complete, legal and valid, and any changes in registration information shall be updated in a timely manner;
(2) If the registration information you provided is illegal, untrue, inaccurate and incomplete, you shall bear the corresponding liabilities and consequences arising therefrom, and HOPE reserves the right to terminate your use of the services of this website’s right.
3. The user account and password you have registered on this website are set up and kept by you, so it is recommended that you keep it properly. If the information in your account is leaked or the account is stolen or lost due to your own reasons, you should handle and resolve it yourself.
1. To place an order using this website, you should have the right and ability to purchase related products. If you are under 18 years of age, you need the supervision of a parent or guardian to use this website. When you place an order, you are deemed to meet the above conditions and are responsible for the authenticity of all the information you provide in the order.
2. You understand and agree that the information such as the goods and prices displayed by the sellers on this website is only an invitation to offer. When you place an order, you must fill in the number of goods you want to purchase, the price and payment method, contact person, contact information, and message content. The content of the order generated by the system is the data automatically generated by the computer information system based on the content you filled in. It is only the contract offer you send to the seller.
3. Despite the seller's best efforts, due to market changes and various factors that are difficult to control with reasonable commercial efforts, this website cannot avoid the situation where the goods in the order information you submitted are out of stock and the price is wrong; If the goods you ordered have the above situation, you have the right to cancel the order, and the seller also has the right to cancel the order. If you have already paid, you will be refunded.
IV. Protection and Authorization of User Personal Information
1. You know and agree that, in order to facilitate your use of the related services of this website, this website will store the necessary information during your use, including but not limited to your real name, gender, birthday, email address, delivery address, contact information, etc. Except as provided by laws and regulations, HOPE will not disclose or disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission. HOPE adopts professional encrypted storage and transmission methods for related information and uses reasonable measures to ensure the security of users' personal information.
2. You know and confirm that you need to provide real identity information in the process of registering your account or using this website, and HOPE will conduct the authenticity based on the mobile phone number according to the relevant requirements of the national laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. If the information you provide is untrue and incomplete, you will not be able to use this website or be restricted during use. At the same time, you will bear the adverse consequences arising therefrom.
3. When you use a specific service on this website, the service may have a separate agreement, related business rules, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "separate agreement"), please read and agree to the relevant before using this service Separate agreement; your use of the foregoing specific services is deemed to have read and agreed to the relevant separate agreement.
4. You fully understand and agree:
(1) Receive content such as order information sent by mail, SMS, phone, etc. to users who register and shop on this website;
(2) In order to cooperate with the administrative and supervisory authorities and the judicial authorities in carrying out their work, HOPE has the right to provide the aforementioned administrative and judicial authorities with the relevant information stored by you when using this website, including but not limited to Limited to your registration information, etc., or use relevant information for evidence preservation, including but not limited to notarization, witness, etc.;
(3) HOPE guarantees your right to know and choose in the process of use. During your use of the services on this website, the services involving the functions of your device will obtain your consent in advance. Once you confirm HOPE has the right to enable auxiliary functions including but not limited to providing services.
(4) HOPE has the right to determine the maximum storage period of a single user ’s data on this website and services and the storage period of user logs within the scope of the law, based on the actual situation, and save it on the server Allocate maximum data storage space, etc.
V. User Code of Conduct
1. This agreement is formulated in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. You agree to strictly abide by the following obligations:
(1) Do not transmit or publish: statements that incite resistance and undermine the implementation of the Constitution and laws, administrative regulations, statements that subvert state power, overturn the socialist system, statements that split the country, undermine the unity of the country, and inciting national hatred, nationality Statements that discriminate against or undermine national unity;
(2) Data transmission from mainland China to overseas must comply with relevant Chinese regulations;
(3) Do not use this website to engage in illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, stealing business secrets, stealing personal information;
(4) shall not interfere with the normal operation of this website, and shall not invade this website and the national computer information system;
(5) Don't transmit or publish any illegal information, harassing, offensive, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene, uncivilized and other information materials;
(6) shall not transmit or publish information materials or speeches that harm the public interest of the country and involve national security;
(7) not to instigate others to engage in acts prohibited by this section;
(8) Do not use the account registered on this website for profit-making business activities;
(9) Don't post any content that violates other people's privacy, personal information, copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights or legal rights;
(10) not engage in or publish acts or speeches that violate public order and good customs, public interests and social morals;
(11) Do not engage in or publish other acts or speeches prohibited by laws, regulations, rules and regulatory documents.
2. You must bear legal responsibility for your speeches and actions on this website. If you distribute and disseminate reactionary, pornographic or other information that violates national laws on this website, this website has the right without your consent, the corresponding information is deleted or blocked, and the system records of this website may be used as evidence of your violation of the law.
VI. The Use of This Website
1. Unless permitted by law or approved in writing by HOPE, you must not engage in the following activities while using this website:
(1) delete information about copyright and copyright on this website and its copies;
(2) reverse engineer, decompile, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of this website;
(3) Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reprint, compile, publish, publish, establish mirror sites, etc. of intellectual property content owned by HOPE.
(4) Copy, modify, and add to this website or the data released into any terminal memory during the operation of this website, the interaction data between the client and the server during the operation of this website, and the system data necessary for the operation of this website , Delete, link, run or create any derivative works, including but not limited to using plug-ins, plug-ins, or third-party tools / services not authorized by HOPE to access this website and related systems;
(5) By modifying or falsifying the instructions and data in the operation of this website, adding, deleting, changing the functions or operating effects of this website, or operating or disseminating the software and methods used for the above purposes, regardless of these Whether the conduct is for commercial purposes;
(6) Log in or use this website and services, or make, publish, and disseminate the above-mentioned tools through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems developed and authorized by non-Chinese and foreign co-promotion networks (HOPE);
(7) Interfering or destroying this website and its components, modules, and data by yourself or by authorizing others or third-party software.
2. If you have any disputes or disputes with other users or sellers on this website during the process of using this website, you should resolve them through negotiation with these users or sellers or deal with them through legal channels.
VII. Liability for Breach of Contract
1. If HOPE finds or receives reports from others that you violate this agreement or have any malicious acts, HOPE has the right to delete, block, and view related content at any time without notice. The behavioral circumstances impose penalties including, but not limited to, warnings, restrictions or prohibitions on the use of some or all functions, account bans, cancellations, etc., and announcing the results of the actions.
2. HOPE has the right to take appropriate legal actions against violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement based on reasonable judgment, and to report relevant information to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations, etc. You shall be solely responsible for this. All legal liabilities arising.
3. You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses claimed by third parties due to your violation of this agreement or the relevant terms of service; if HOPE suffers losses as a result, You should also pay compensation.
4. Unless otherwise clearly stated in writing, HOPE does not make any form of express, explicit or implicit operation of this website and the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services contained on this website. Statement or warranty (other than as otherwise provided by the laws of the People's Republic of China).外）。
5. HOPE shall not be held liable for breach of contract due to the following reasons: obstacles to performance, defects in performance, delay in performance, or changes in performance:
(1) Force majeure factors such as natural disasters, strikes, riots, wars, government actions, judicial administrative orders, etc.;
(2) due to public service factors such as power supply failures, communication network failures, or third-party factors;
(3) In the case that HOPE has managed in good faith, due to factors such as routine or emergency equipment and system maintenance, equipment and system failure, network information and data security, etc.
6. If you provide employees, such as employees or consultants of HOPE and / or its affiliates, with benefits such as physical goods, cash, cash equivalents, labor services, and tourism that significantly exceed the scope of normal business negotiations, you can consider them You have a commercial bribe. In the event of the above, this website may immediately terminate this agreement signed with you and charge you liquidated damages and / or compensation. Such amounts shall be the economic and goodwill losses suffered by your website due to your bribery. Calculation basis.
VIII. Ownership and Intellectual Property
1. This agreement has constituted Article 25 of the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China" (the serial number of the article is determined in accordance with the 2010 revised "Copyright Law") and the written agreement on the transfer of rights such as copyright and property rights provided by relevant laws. Any work content protected by copyright law published on this website, whether such content was formed before or after this agreement was made.
2. Except as otherwise required by law, without the express written permission of HOPE, no unit or individual may illegally copy, reprint, quote, link, grab or use in whole or in part in any way. The information content of this website is used for commercial applications in other ways, otherwise, HOPE has the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
3. The materials and information published on this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, and data editing) are the property of HOPE or its content providers. Protection of Chinese and international copyright law. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of HOPE and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. All software on this website is the property of HOPE or its affiliates or their software suppliers and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
4. Any materials, pictures, information, etc. that you post through this website or provide to HOPE operators are deemed to have authorized the use to this website and its third parties for free; you guarantee that you will not pursue any legal liability to this website or its cooperative third party due to the above-mentioned use.
IX. Application of Law and Other
1. The conclusion, implementation and interpretation of this agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by Chinese law. If there is any dispute between the two parties regarding the content of this agreement or its implementation, the two parties shall try their best to resolve the issue through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, they shall bring a lawsuit to the people's court with jurisdiction in the place where the agreement is signed. This agreement was signed in Chaoyang District, Beijing, People's Republic of China.
2. If any of this Agreement is deemed to be repealed, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that Article shall be deemed divisible and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
3. Other rights not expressly authorized in this agreement are still reserved by HOPE. You must obtain the written permission of HOPE in addition to these rights. If HOPE fails to exercise any of the foregoing rights, it does not constitute a waiver of that right.
4. The terms marked in bold in the content of this agreement, please read them. By clicking the "I have read and agree" checkbox, you are deemed to have fully accepted this agreement. Before you click it, please confirm that you know and fully understand the entire content of this agreement.
5. HOPE has the final right to interpret this agreement.