1. HOPE (hereinafter referred to as the website) provides services in accordance with the terms of the registration agreement of HOPE (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement"), this agreement shall have the force and effect of a contract. When users register, please read this agreement carefully, review and accept or reject this agreement (Minors should be accompanied by a legal guardian to review the agreement).
2. If you have registered as a user of this website, you have fully read, understood and agreed to sign this agreement with the website and are voluntarily bound by the terms of this agreement. The website reserves the right to change this agreement at any time and announce it on the website. The revised terms and conditions shall take effect automatically upon announcement of the revised terms and conditions on the website. If you do not agree with the relevant changes, you must stop using this website. Once you continue to use this website, you have accepted and voluntarily abide by the revised terms and conditions.
3. You are responsible for your user account and password, and you are responsible for all activities under the user account and password. Users have the right to change their login password as needed. Any loss caused by user's fault shall be borne by user himself.
4. You should provide true and accurate registration information to the website, including but not limited to real name, ID number (ID card or passport number), contact phone number, address and so on that are required by the website, ensuring that the website is able to contact you through the above contact information. At the same time, the user shall also timely update the relevant registration information when the information is changed, and the user shall bear the corresponding consequences caused by the failure to timely update relevant information.
5. Any information posted on the website by users shall not violate Chinese laws, regulations, provisions of relevant international conventions to which China is a party, infringe upon intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests of others, violate public interests or public morals, or violate relevant provisions of the website. The website has the right to publish the illegal behaviors of relevant users on the website without the consent of the users, and has the right to delete relevant information and terminate providing of services at any time.
6. Users agree to receive information from the website, including but not limited to activity and event information, transaction information, promotional information, etc.
7. HOPE has the right of final interpretation of this agreement.
Supplier Agreement of HOPE
||First 6 months free for new suppliers
1. In order to maintain the management order of HOPE suppliers, strengthen the quality management of suppliers, standardize the working process and service standards of suppliers, improve the service quality of the platform, and ensure user experience, the Supplier Agreement of HOPE is hereby formulated. In addition to the Registration Agreement of HOPE, the suppliers shall also abide by this agreement.
2. The application materials submitted or filled in by the supplier at the time of entry shall be true, accurate and valid, and shall not use false qualifications or false information or contents that infringe the interests of a third party.
3. You need to apply to enter the website as a supplier and upload relevant content by yourself. You need to provide the Chinese and English version of the content for the corresponding section according to the operation needs of the website. If you encounter any problems in the process of uploading content or confirming of all kinds of information, contact us via email email@example.com, and we will provide necessary help.
4. Term of cooperation: We will provide you with a 6-month free service period from the date you become a supplier. The system will remind you to pay relevant fees by email, messages and other means two weeks before the end of the free period to continue to use the corresponding service. You can pay the fees by online payment method.
6. You need to guarantee that you have legitimate rights to the text, pictures, case information and other information provided, and do not infringe the intellectual property rights and other rights of any third party. If the information you provide is not true, illegal or infringes upon any rights of others, including intellectual property rights, you shall be responsible for and bear all the disputes, lawsuits and compensation liabilities arising therefrom. HOPE shall not be liable for any claims and damages arising out of such disputes.
7. If you have become a supplier of this website, you have fully read, understood and agreed to sign this agreement with the website, and you are voluntarily bound by the terms of this agreement. This agreement shall have legal effect between you and HOPE and become a binding legal document for both parties.
8. The website reserves the right to change this agreement at any time and make announcement on the website. The revised terms and conditions shall take effect automatically upon announcement of the revised terms and conditions on the website. If you do not agree with the relevant changes, you must stop using this website. Once you continue to use the website, you have accepted and voluntarily complied with the revised terms and conditions.